myspa’s New Safety Protocols
At myspa, the safety of our staff, clients and loved ones has been and will remain our number one priority. With this as our guide, we have setup new measures to ensure a safe environment and experience at myspa. Some new practices that you’ll see before and during your upcoming experience will be:
1. Pre-screening for all clients and staff. This will include a series of questions regarding client and employee health and contact with others. Temperature checks will also be conducted prior to each employees shift and each client arrival to the spa.
2. Clients will be required to sign a consent form prior to their first appointment back at the spa.
3. Clients and employees will be required to wear masks in all common areas. We ask that all clients arrive prepared with their own clean face mask for their appointment.
4. Our Spa Therapists will be provided with new disposable gloves and a face mask for each shift and will also wear a face shield when working in close proximity with their clients. Therapists will also wear their hair tied back during all times.
5. Upon entry into the spa, every client will be required to sanitize their hands.
6. Therapists will continue to practice proper hand washing before and after each client, and after contact with soiled or unsterilized tools and surroundings.
7. Physical distancing measures will be implemented in all common areas and the reception sitting area will be unavailable during this time.
8. All professional use products will be sanitized after each use and stored in the spa’s cabinet or sealed container when not in use.
9. Treatment beds and chairs will be sanitized after each client, and the use of blankets, towels, and examination paper will be laundered/disposed of after each service.
10. All surfaces and equipment will be deeply cleaned daily and sanitized before each use.
11. All high touch areas throughout the spa will be sanitized every hour or if touched
12. For any high risk clients, we request and appreciate clients to use their own judgement on whether or not they require services.
The one consistency throughout this crisis is that there is no certainty about how the pandemic will play out. With that in mind, should circumstances change at any point, or it no longer remains safe to operate, we will move swiftly to ensure 100% safety.
according to the Ontario Guidelines Restrictions include:
Prohibiting services that tend to a customer's face, such as facials, facial hair grooming and eyebrow grooming.
At this time myspa will not be performing these services until we are authorized to do so.
Stay in touch and follow our Instagram and Facebook pages for updates.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
No outside food or drinks
Clients to call the spa upon arrival for curbside check in
Clients to arrive with their mask on
Only bring what you need (form of cashless payment, keys, cell phone) no extra shoes/clothes
Come alone to your appointment
Your temperature will be checked at the door
Sanitize your hands when you arrive
Your spa therapist will help with your polish colour to avoid touching
All future appointments will be done over the phone or via email only
Your patience and agility is so appreciated during this time to ensure we can provide a safe and welcoming environment. Please don’t hesitate to contact us directly should you have any concerns or questions that we can assist with. As you can imagine our call volume is much higher, and we appreciate your patience as we work hard to return all phone calls, emails and social media messages. The best way to contact the spa and to prebook your appointments is via telephone at 905.492.2656.
We can’t wait to get back into the treatment rooms with you and do what we do best!
Your myspa family xo