myspa’s new safety protocols
Here at myspa, we uphold the highest standards of sanitation in order to provide our clients with a safe space to enjoy their relaxing services. Thank you for abiding by our COVID protocols and for choosing to
make myspa yours.
At myspa, the safety of our staff, clients and loved ones has always been and will remain our number one priority. With this as our guide, we have setup new measures to ensure a safe environment and experience at myspa. Some new practices that you’ll see before and during your upcoming experience will be:
1. Clients and employees will be required to wear masks in all common areas. We ask that all clients arrive prepared with their own clean face mask for their appointment.
2. Our Spa Therapists will be provided with new disposable gloves and a face mask for each shift and will also wear a face shield when working in close proximity with their clients.
3. Upon entry into the spa, every client will be required to sanitize their hands.
4. Therapists will continue to practice proper hand washing before and after each client, and after contact with soiled or unsterilized tools and surroundings.
5. Physical distancing measures will be implemented in all common areas and the reception and sitting area will be unavailable during this time.
6. All professional products used will be sanitized after each use and stored in the spa’s cabinet or sealed container when not in use.
7. Treatment beds and chairs will be sanitized after each client, and the use of blankets, towels and examination paper will be laundered/disposed of after each service.
8. All surfaces and equipment will be deeply cleaned daily and sanitized before each use.
9. All high touch areas throughout the spa will be sanitized every hour or if touched.
10. For any high risk clients, we request and appreciate clients to use their own judgment on whether or not they require services.
The one consistency throughout this crisis is that there is no certainty about how the pandemic will play out. With that in mind, should circumstances change at any point, or it no longer remains safe to operate, we will move swiftly to ensure 100% safety.
important to know:
no outside food or drinks
clients to arrive with their mask on
only bring what you need (form of payment, keys, cell phone) no extras
come alone to your appointment
sanitize your hands when you arrive
your spa therapist will help with your polish colour to avoid touching
Your patience and agility is so appreciated during this time to ensure we can provide a safe and welcoming environment.
Please do not hesitate to contact us directly should you have any concerns or questions that we can assist with.